Me, Sandra, veuuudette!
Small delusion at work ... there are 3 weeks / 1 month, I was approached for the role of camp for rebel photo series dedicated to an article on the different faces of welfare.
I rebel? As this guy said this afternoon: it's not because you have piercings, the tattoo and a shaved head that you seem rebel ... On the contrary, you seem quite sweet!
Anyway, it seems that my head employment ...
I am surprised to answer 'yes'! What? Yes!? J'déteste be photographed! Anyway, too late to turn back and not question chocker ... I'm not a cockeuse ... cursed PRIDE!
Finally, experience was very enjoyable. Much less embarrassing than what I expected ... it was hardest to stop laughing! Surprising laughter with an output picture is well!
You can see the result here ... look on page 21 ... tadam! : Op
0 comments:
Post a Comment