Monday, August 27, 2007

Free Kamehasutra 2 Comic Online

Because I'm not perfect ...

Because at the opportunity I have to take my hand girl, I'm ecstatic to be a girl this morning at Sissi (not him, she ). I confess, I confess! Large hoop dresses, sizes thin, long silky hair and curly, the spectacular beauty of Romy Schneider ... all to wake up the kid in me (ok, she is never far from her).

Ok is insignificant. Ok, that backlog. But no girls could come swear she does not believe in Prince Charming, or at least it does not expect to see him secretly landed. If you claim otherwise, gentlemen, save you know! It's a fucking liar! Proof? She must know all the replicas Dirty Dancing!

I do not know if it is holiday or Sissi, but I've really found the head in the clouds. Worse moua at least, well I assume!

0 comments:

Post a Comment