Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Birthdate Compatibiluty

I learned

Apparently it's an email circulating ... I have read on a forum ... I transcribed that interesting ...

In April, Maya Angelou was interviewed by Oprah on the occasion of its 70 +. Oprah asked her what she thought of growing old.

And there, on TV, she said "excited". In regard to changes in my body, she said, there are many that happen every day ... especially my breasts. They seem to be a race to see which will go first to my waist. The audience laughed so hard he cried. She is a woman so simple and honest and who demonstrated great wisdom in his words!

Maya Angelou also said:
  • "I learned one thing: no matter what happens, or how today seems stressful, life goes on anyway, and tomorrow will be better. "
  • " I also learned that you can tell a lot about a person in his own way of seeing three things: a rainy day, a lot of luggage and tangled Christmas lights. "
  • " I learned that no matter what was your relationship with your parents, they'll miss when they are no longer there. "
  • " I learned that "making a living" is very different from "make a living."
  • "I learned that life sometimes gives us a second chance."
  • "I learned we should not go through life with a baseball glove in each hand, one must sometimes be able to return things. "
  • " I learned that whenever I decide something with the heart, I usually take the right decision. "
  • " I learned that even if I have pains, I do not need to be for those around me. "
  • " I learned that every day you should reach out to someone. People love to be hug or we give them a friendly pat, or that they touch. "
  • " I learned that I still had much to learn. "
  • "I learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how they felt with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment