Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Astrostart Flashes 6 Times Won't Start

Head in the Clouds

was my status on Facebook today. "Why?" asked To .

"Because," did I stupidly replied. What could I say more then that we were interposed by screens? Had he been there, I'm probably my biggest discourses since I know ... about 4 minutes 35 seconds (approx).

I'm here standing in front of my screen for now, at my list and my gray clouds, then I think only one, perfect, makes me grin stupidly when addressing the topic.

I confess, I had a lousy day. No shit, not disaster. Just ugly. Just a bunch of silly little flat. I have accumulated for almost forget (I said almost, eh!) Instantly.

is the storm that finished me. A terrible heat and humidity. I began seriously questioning my sanity. Then came the sound as expected. Thunder. I heard there, almost at my side, strong, powerful, uncontrollable disproportionately. I closed my eyes and I found myself in a hammock, in a Louisiana bayou, the body covered with a thrill. The suffocating heat, the humidity overwhelming ... and I felt good, I hate them so much. The rain was then shot. I would have liked to walk ...

Speech useless. Proud. Stupid.

"Because of You" that I should respond ... because ... I smile stupidly

0 comments:

Post a Comment