Excerpt from 'The Unbearable Lightness of Being "by Milan Kundera
In practical work in physics, any schoolboy can do experiments to verify the accuracy of a scientific hypothesis. But man, because he has only one life, no opportunity to test the hypothesis by experiment so that it will never know if it was wrong or because of obey his feeling.
I had to read a dozen times this passage before being able to turn the page. I was there, under the eyes, a very simple theory, but how perfect ho. The heart has its reasons which the head is not known.
There's nothing more illogical than feelings. They are there, they invade our thoughts, our actions, our being. Some people manage to control them, to silence them or even ignore them. Not me.
The " if "succession to countless" why not ". No "because it is not logical."
Some will argue the notion that this way of acting and thinking is that of a non-day, that is to say ... and if I do not wake up tomorrow morning? And if that opportunity does not come back? And if I have missed a wonderful thing?
Maybe. Why not?
Why spend next to his emotions, his desires, his wishes? Who can explain? Because it is not logical? What will she this logic further comfort for not trying and failing so wrong?
And if I Tompa? Bha, why not! At least I tried!
Column reasons have long thought up no end, just one sentiment to destroy it.
And if I was right? If the appeal of feeling is so powerful, it may be the harbinger of a great adventure, however small am she.
Compete head first, eyes wide open, heart pounding, fighting fear and discouragement.
The stifling of feelings is the worst possible death sentences. Because it ceases flow of life and feelings through the body makes to live. Anger, passion, sorrow, joy ...
Human beings are not made to fight a part of himself. Especially since it can never be sure to act for the better.
Perhaps it is I who am wrong. Too hot, passionate, impatient ...
But I do never cease to be that cloud digger who hopes always ...
Anyway, nothing ever happens for nothing ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment