Following my post yesterday, I am writing to info@bixi.ca to inform them of my experiences with the service BIXI. And I received a response from them regarding the function to which I referred when stations that are complete. It is not yet available.
It will be put in place by the end of June (so when all stations are in operation). In the meantime, when I arrive at a station that is full, I can contact 514-789-2494 (I put it as a contact on my iPhone) and then someone should tell me the nearest station to where I'll be and the number of anchors available. (In fact, the person will answer the same question when I call my boyfriend, without the disturb!)
Moreover, it warned me that being aware my situation, they can deduct the extra charges that may apply if I exceed my first half hour free.
So to follow when one of my next tests.
0 comments:
Post a Comment