After my experience on Tuesday, yesterday I tried again and again BIXI.
second successful attempt. Before leaving office to go to an appointment, I check on internet stations of departure and arrival stations especially. There are bikes available anchor points. Travel time: 7 min BIXI and another 5 minutes on foot. It is a journey that I usually bus which takes me more time because of the expectations and judgments.
3rd test less successful. I start from my appointment and told me a few strokes of the wheel would make me well as an exercise. So I decide to move to Guy-Concordia Berri-UQAM bike. In fact, I give myself a goal of bike stations near Berri-UQAM because I remember there were based on the map. Note that I can consult the Internet before departure. So I resumed a bike, but when I reach the first station on the corner of Maisonneuve and Sanguinet, the resort is full of bikes. I click on the terminal to enter my code to get an additional 15 minutes and I thought then that terminal would tell me the nearest station that could accommodate my bike.
The site says it well:
not find any room to bring your bike? Do not panic.
Sign in to the terminal with your credit card (24 hour access) or number of BIXI key on the back (subscribers 1 year and 30 days) to obtain a free additional 15 minutes ... time to get to a another station. Check the terminal to know in real time the number of anchor points free in neighboring resorts. ( http://www.bixi.com/roulez-a-bixi/comment-ca-marche )
Except, that terminal does not give me information on nearby stations. Either the service is not yet operational, but this time, I had to call my boyfriend tells me that for the nearest terminal, which was complete! A little later there was another terminal with anchor points available, but no internet and my boyfriend, I lost a lot of time searching. So for now, I will take the BIXI when I can check my travels over the Internet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment