Saturday, January 8, 2011

1987 Dbq Constitution

Frills crazy

For 2011, adopt the following knaves Chantal Thomass



Its look strange helmet of black hair and big bangs, very red lips, sparkling glasses, boots uniformly black clothes and have become his trademark, along with its corsets, fishnet stockings and stretch lace sold in shops, parlors, in over twenty-five countries.

Chantal Thomas home, in her glamorous décor,
and the famous quilting became her trademark pink


Always sophisticated, even at his desk


wasp size as in the Belle Epoque and lace in modern fiber

When you cross the threshold of his shop while quilting pink 211, rue Saint-Honore, Paris l was the impression of being in a world of cozy, comfortable, funny and refined to consider making more of an elegant boudoir of the Belle Epoque at a shop. You feel immediately confident, willing to do a thousand follies by buying some of those beneath rustling and mischievous for the prestigious label today Chantal Thomass. And when one enters the elegant apartment white and pink sixteenth arrondissement, one immediately feels the same sense of well-being, in her delightfully sinking sofas upholstered in pink, the brand's website, to enjoy a tea almonds valuable in china cups "rock". The secret of success flash by Chantal Thomass is that everything seems obvious in the way of his creations marketer: easy to take for the dominant color pink so that suggests the female flesh, clear focus on the intimate taste of women who do longer stand the strict minimalism in lingerie sixties and were ready to spend their underwear, even for their own pleasure, obvious to combine fashion corsets strangled of the Belle Epoque to use materials readily wear and maintain: lace made in Calais, certainly, but made of modern fibers such as nylon or stretch. Yet it was a long journey before finding his way and fill a clear lack, because there was no real stylists and designers in fashion lingerie, no parades before the arrival fanfare Chantal Thomass.

all began in "fiddling" their uniforms schoolgirl

With an engineer father and a seamstress mother, the future of Chantal Thomass - that's his real name - seemed not necessarily all mapped out. "My mother was no longer at home and in particular it made me all my dresses. From the age of ten, I started to really knowing what I wanted and influence. Then, hating my sad blue schoolgirl uniform, I got used to largely the "hack". Not very diligent in my studies and reading Vogue or she more readily than my school books, I got excited for fashion, so my parents made me take off chance drawing classes. Then they took me to my Application emancipated so I can build to 18 years with my fiance painter a small company of ready-to-wear young and crazy called Turpentine. We worked in the family garage. Dorothée Bis, the trendy boutique for juniors, rue de Seine, we took our creations and it was quickly successful. "
It was precisely this success that placed her first problems to Chantal Thomass. He soon had to raise capital to expand the company to find investors. Chantal, who had separated from her first love and partner, left the mark for his Turpentine Japanese investors interested him and that the company had Worl. The adventure with them lasted from 1985 to 1995.
"Worl then thought to happen to me and veered sharply, while keeping the operation of my brand that I had only 34%. I could not do anything but be dispossessed of his own name, it's hard. I then worked as a consultant for simple models of luxury lingerie from Victoria's Secret American brands, and Saralee Wolford, a company that already owned Sun, Pletex and Wonderbra. Saralee I could convince to buy my brand to the Japanese. In early 2006, Saralee was sold to Sun Capital, which also owns Sun we can say that I am working with Sun to Sun Capital. "

Women against war undermined lingerie mylist

Chantal quickly realized that there was a real lack in 1995 in the field of women's lingerie, fashion models are so minimalist, cheap and comfortable, but devoid of femininity, without lace no frills, deemed too difficult to maintain. The challenge for her was therefore step into the breach by offering "ornaments" (panties and bra) naughty, very feminine and easy to maintain thanks to the use of new fibers. She began to fashion bustier and garter belt and comfortable little fragile, fishnet stockings, very voluptuous. "With my marketing team, as they say now, which actually consists of two people plus me, we tried to decline a line on a range, attracting as juniors with" jewelry "does exceeding the sum of 120 euros. It was also decided to do two collections a year, as Haute Couture. The best publicity stunt I've ever had and that got me to talk about my lingerie in all the media came to me the "watchdog" in 1998. I then obtained the Galeries Lafayette to make all the windows with my lingerie models, real models who sometimes appear in the windows in a kind of happening. In my opinion, it was funny, sophisticated and not in the least indecent, but it was not the view of bitches guard who saw a reference to the famous windows of the prostitutes in Amsterdam. I would never have dreamed of better marketing operation! "

The scent, privacy and identity of a woman

When the directors of French perfumer P and B, headquartered in Paris, found Chantal came to ask him to create a perfume its image, the challenge has amused and two new flavors were born from 2001 onwards, "Chantal Thomass 'and' naughty soul" of the fragrance according to his tastes, both heady and impertinent . Then came the turn of a manufacturer of umbrellas, lamps Berger, luxury stationery. "If the bet I like, I try to convince my partners and when I agree, I charge my sketchbooks and I draw like crazy. Without the extraordinary stroke of a pen by Christian Lacroix, I design projects crisp, sharp enough to make myself understood. Then it's the manufacturer who contacted me to make the product, then distribute it, as by paying us royalties. I particularly enjoyed working for the Atomic Soda Company, a specialist in storage boxes and luxury stationery, who came to see me and why I designed a whole range of diaries, stationery and notebooks in a wide pink and black lace mini false price on sale in department stores. I like this kind of specific action. In the same spirit, I have imagined such a line of ready-to-wear for women, men and children in twenty pages of the catalog Trois Suisses. And for 2007, I worked in a line of candles and very feminine mischievous to society Point the Line. "

For more information:
- Boutique Chantal Thomass, 211, rue Saint-Honore 75001 Paris, Tel.: 01 42 60 40 56.
- See the book "feathers and lace" Editions Ramsay, devoted to collections Chantal Thomass, 24,50 euros.
- Or go to his website: www.chantalthomass.fr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment