Manufactured
Yeah! We arrive at the end of 2010, so how are they? We take the gum his little sister, the pink Winnie the Poe above, it erases all over again? Instead, I propose we spend a little time to identify our mistakes of the year, and we understand them. Then we not take the lead and continue our lives ..
My year 2010 was more than eventful, so hopefully just be able to withstand even this rate ..
Here are some resolutions (cans of course) out to your friends at the famous question: So my [fill in your name], they are your resolutions for the future year 2011?
Instead of staying open mouth like the fish out of water, you could say some nonsense like that ... Ah but I forgot foremost, take a look NATURAL, so do at least pretend to think ...
- Hmm, I'll be more conscientious about nature. I'll sort my ALU.
- Hmm, I'll spend more time with my family.
- Hmm, I'll try to calm the alcohol / cigarette / cigar / joints.
- Hmm, I'm going to do more sport.
- Hmm, I'll eat 5 fruits and vegetables per day.
- Hmm, I'll use my brain and do not make resolutions because of any ways they are held ever ...
With that, the z'amiz 'have a nice transition between these two years as futile as the other one, and next year. -__-'
0 comments:
Post a Comment