Air conditioning and heat island
Since purchasing my home, there are almost 3 years, I've never used this summer as air conditioning wall that came with home. In fact, this year the weather is really warmer than previous years, including the month of July . Previously I never had this type of installation in my apartment and if the system were not present in the house, I do not think we would have made this investment. But I confess that having, and by the time hot and humid this year, I regularly walk this summer because of the presence of our new baby at home. Obviously, Mother happily took advantage and did probably not acclimatized as in past years to heat and humidity.
So my first observation is that I use more air conditioning, the more I get used to living with the warmer weather. But all that heat extracted from my house is exhausted to the outside and heats the surrounding air. So if I look at it more broadly, the more you use the air conditioners in the city, the city becomes more hot. It's a vicious circle. Since my heat pump is on the side of my garden, I hope it tempers somewhat the heat removal, however, for systems onto roads paved or tarred roofs, in addition to the effect of the radiant sun It is suggested that the heat extracted of our interiors only multiplies the heat felt on the outside.
So instead of evacuating the heat out why not get it back! In fact in the summer, we continue to consume hot water. Is it that there would be residential systems that would make such an exchange of heat? In fact
on the Web, there are several explanations for heat pumps and in the industrial sector, it has a greater use of heat recovery chiller to preheat hot water. However, I find very little reference to residential.
Do you know of such a system? Obviously this will involve the likely replacement of existing equipment, which we have already planned as it would in the long term more profitable than our heat pump, and more cool in summer, warm our homes in winter. So I continue my search for such a system and you back if I find a residential product.
0 comments:
Post a Comment