Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Large Tonsil, Hard To Swallow

Green Mom, Organic Baby

Sometimes it does nothing to repeat the search when someone else has done itself any such steps having the same philosophy that is.

Since last week, I reviewed the postings on the blog "Mom eco, organic baby . It's wonderful to see people like me will say that as long as do all this research for themselves, both to share with as many people as possible.

I found plenty of places in Montreal for cloth diapers, the thrift shops for clothes for children or bottle green.

This mom has published his blog during the last 2 years and the information is still fairly up to date.

I invite you to visit. As the experiment always has a value to me and that over time, improving products or new coming onto the market, I'll still share my experience with you the coming weeks before the baby arrives.


0 comments:

Post a Comment