In recent years, a logo appears on store shelves and the shelves for fruit and vegetables Foods Quebec. When the logo is affixed to a packaged product, the company made an approach for the right to use it. However
in fresh produce, as a consumer I would be more careful. Last week, in a grocery in my neighborhood, asparagus were announced with a big sign of lily, but looking closely at the rubber bands, I noticed they were all from Ontario. In fact, so far away as California, but still not as in-store displays.
I hate when we are shopping for big suitcases. In addition, several of them currently use this card marketing to convince us to go in their trade. So, as my eco-consumption-wise, we must keep vigilant eye.
By the way, the site SOS Cuisine , there is an interesting graphic Fruit and vegetables in season as they arrive in supermarkets, but it is best to agree to buy the winery in public procurement. For the people of Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, this Saturday, there will producers Maisonneuve Market every Saturday from July 4 to October 30, 2009.
0 comments:
Post a Comment