In chronicling Louise Deschâtelets Journal de Montreal on Friday 21 September 2007 ...
I was married 7 years with a man "like no other." In January 2007, I put it out. When trust is gone and that doubt sets in, it's the end of a couple. The arrival of laptop computers with us in 2004 with access to pornographic sites initiated major changes in the dynamics of our blended family of 7 children, only one of us two. This
liar easy to speak with escorts tricked me, was inscribed on swingers sites, and visited massage parlors in there causing my 17 year old son. He gave money to my other 15 year old son that he he buys drugs. I had separated from him in 2005, but I had taken thinking it better for our daughter to have her father at home. But in 2007 I sold home and care for me apart. He managed to spend its share of sales in two and a half months without paying its creditors.
But worse was to come. My children have taught me that they had entrusted to feel attracted to my best friend and his dearest wish was to sleep with her. What he ended up making it seem. Then last March, my 15 year old son told me he was abused for three years by this man who had threatened death if he spoke. I have so much trouble to get over it. My children are supervised by psychologists. I myself am in therapy. I decided to complain to the DPJ and the police.
This man continued to rant at me, telling that I am "controlling" while I did everything to help him, he never paid his half of mortgage, and I allowed him to hide his self-employment income by putting them in my name for not having to pay too big a pension to his ex. To thank me, he tells his family anything about me and isolates our daughter by not allowing more access to relatives, including his grandfather.
Your ex-wife Natalie
And I'll always remember that famous morning when the phone rang ...
- Yes, Ms. Sandra? I am Inspector X Police Service of Montreal. You have two children who attended daycare XYZ?
- Yes
- Listen lady, we had an alert to advise us that your youngest son was the victim of criminal negligence in his care dating to this. We would like to take your deposition.
That's the day we took off my heart.
That's the day 'bobo penis, the oldest could make sense.
That's the day I learned the meaning of the word hate.
Today, I feel no empathy / sympathy for her.
Today, I am torn between shouting too bad for you and die!
Today, I saw the word hate.
0 comments:
Post a Comment